- Annual courses are required to coach in Oklahoma and they are as follows
1. Concussions in Sports
2. Heat Illness Prevention
3. Sudden Cardiac Awareness
These are all free and can be taken at www.NFHS.learn
Type the titles from above in the search box to find courses.
Please Print off certificates when finished and turn into the Athletic Office
- 1st time ever coaches must take a FUNDAMENTALS OF COACHING course. This can be taken at www.NFHS.learn there is a $40 fee for this course.
- All coaches (full time and adjunct) Must have a Essentials of Athletic Injury Management class on their college transcript or take the free class offered by the Mid-Del District. This class is taught 3 times a year by the Athletic Trainers. You MUST attend every session of the class to get credit and certificate. To sign up for a class email the instructor.
- Kim Davis, ATC (email@example.com)
- Carl Albert High School
- July 25 – July 29, 2016 9:00 am -3:00 pm
- Matt Crumley, ATC (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Del City High School
- December TBA
- Jason Cox, ATC (email@example.com)
- Midwest City High School
- Wednesday Feb 1st through Friday Feb 3rd 4:00pm – 9:00 pm
- Saturday Feb 4th 8:00 am – 5:00 pm